Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thoughts to Think About . . .

"Education has not taken place unless a change in behavior results"
- Alfred North Whitehead

As the semester comes to an end this thought remains dear to my heart. I have stretched myself this semester farther then I could ever imagine. As graduation lingers in the back of my mind I can't help but reflect on the events that have occurred. We are always being tested in one way or another, because the truth is school never really ends, and I have come to the realization that I never want it to. I never want to come to the point where I stop learning new things, where the pressure the world is suddenly off my shoulders. Life can seem scary and difficult at times, but I love the fact that we are constantly changing and evolving. No matter what happens in life this will always remain true.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails